Saturday, February 6, 2010

1st post

Hello. Well, my name is Linsey or known as Penguin Chick. This is my first post so i will begin by telling you a little about me. I am a very outspoken person, and i enjoy life. My family and i run/own a greyhound racing kennel at Victoryland. We have 78 dogs in our kennel and love every single one of them very much. I enjoy working with the dogs, once you get to know them its like they become your best friends. :) I live with my mom, and sister in Alabama. I am a HUGE penguin lover!! if something had a penguin on it, you best believe it is mine! lol i collect all kinds of penguins from stuffed animals, to glass, to little toys. They are all on shelves and not touched, unless by ME that is! I have a boyfriend, Wesley.. we have been together for a year now. :) My mom and sister are my BEST* friends. We have been through more stuff than imaginable! Yet im still standing with my head held high!

I have some GREAT* neighbors that are there for me with whatever i need. Thank you Regina, Bubba, and Chaz :) Ya'll are the best* neighbors ever!

some of my favourite quotes are -- "Everything happens for a reason, and whats meant to be will always find its way!" && Focus on the future, because yesterday is HISTORY*

Thats all you need to know about me for now.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh Penquin Chick...we love you so much girl. We were so blessed when you,your mom and sister moved next door. We are here for you and always will be.....no matter where you are!!!!

    Hugs,
    Regina

    ReplyDelete